Alright you guys it’s 2014 and while i don’t have any new years resolutions, i do have a list that i did with my little sister, it consists of five things i learned last year, and five things i wish i learned. so let’s start with the good stuff shall we. . .
Five Things I Learned Last Year
1) I can work harder and acheive more than i thought i could.
2) it’s good to be patient.
3) Don’t let your expectations of people cloud the reality of who they actually are.
4) Being an indie author is hard but worth it
5) To manage wrist pain for more efficient typing
Five Things I Wish I Learned Last Year
1) It’s okay to be pushy
2) Don’t do anything half-assed
3) How to plan things better
4) To be less of a worry-wort
5) How to say no definitively
What have you guys learned?